we were in target near the electronics area, and started to hear the mario theme being played. wondering where it was coming from, and if someone was actually playing it, we come around a corner to see a guy actually playing the theme on a keyboard. once he was done with that, he started playing the theme for zelda. it was all quite cool. wanted to share. :)
ok, this is kinda fun to do...
Spider-man To-Do List
1) always remember to stop any burglar's who run by me.
2) look into getting Aunt May a room at Shady Pines
3) see if pictures I took of Spider-man fighting crime will be good for my MySpace page.
4) tell the Avengers to take a hike
5) run tests to see if being bitten by a radioactive horse would grant some physical abilities
6) explain to Spider-Woman that I don't want her to carry my egg-sack
7) buy breath mints for J. Jonah Jameson
8) see if Doc Sampson has a group rate available for the Osborns
9) stop by Marvel offices and explain that while you may be able to mess with Captain America, you shouldn't f*ck with Spider-man
10) take wonderful wife Mary-Jane out to dinner and make sure that she knows I love her and that we will always be together.
To this who have picked it up, what are your thoughts on the ending to Ultimate X-Men #90?
I'm eagerly anticipating #91.
I am going to try and avoid all possible spoilers. So, instead of a typical review, I am just going to make a list of things that come to mind when I think of the movie.
1) Go see it. First Movie in a while that I feel comfortable recommending whole-heartedly. this is after a string of 'whatevers' ("Stardust" and "The Golden Compass"-okey, I kinda liked "The Golden Compass" but I also found it quickly forgettable) and disappointments ("Sweeney Todd" and "I Am Legend"-Wil Smith, you owe me.)
2) Not sure what the audiences problem was. They seemed to really enjoy it, until the absolute end, when there were a couple cries of "Is that it?", which made me wonder what the heck they were expecting? Well, I know what tehy were expecting, but damn, sometimes it just doens't work out that way. And you know what, that is a good thing. (You fans of "Lost" shouldn't have any problem with the ending. really, I can't see why anyone would, but...)
3) OK, I kinda laughed right near the end when there was supposed to be this serious and emotional moment. And I did it loudly. It was an accident. But, while the movie was over-all very enjoyable, that had to be the cheesiest attempt at a touching moment I have witnessed in a long time. I still kinda chuckle a little when I think about it. But I guess it was a little inappropriate of me, since the shole place was pretty quiet at the moment, and I am sure they heard me in the back row.
4) My one main criticism would be that there were moments that the "camera direction" was kinda giving me a headache.
5) There is a hidden moral to the movie, and that is "Fortune favors the Hot"
6) There is a chance that any movie can be made better by having the kinda Doofy-friend of the main character's narate.
7) My friendship loyalty would have hit the wall upon viewing the building. Not sayingthe I don't love my friends, but honestly, if this situation ever comes up, and we walk up to that sight, don't be surprised when I say that I hope to see you guys later, but I have an Army Evac helicopter to catch.
8) I want the music that was played at the party. And while we are speaking of music, what do you think the recording session was like for the closing song. "yeah, nice...nice...beautiful voice....now, can you keep that up, but this time, lets try it with now words...yeah, just 'ah' a lot of notes together...beautiful..."
9) If you see rats running away from somewhere, for god's sake, run with them! But seriously, the subway scene was really cool.
10) from wikipediaA four installment manga series by Yoshiki Togawa titled Cloverfield/Kishin (クローバーフィールド／ＫＩＳＨＩＮ, Kurōbāfīrudo/KISHIN?) is being released by Japanese publisher Kadokawa Shoten. The story focuses on a Japanese high school student named Kishin and will be a prequel to the film. ---I WANT
11) Go see it already! Then come back here and comment on it, and we can discuss it in the comments with things like "Spoiler Alert" and crap.